Friday, April 27, 2012

This Merits its Own Post

I've been trying to put together an "animals on motorbikes" post, because I've often seen cats sleeping on the cushioned seats of motorbikes:

And I constantly see people with dogs on motorbikes, but it's hard to snap a picture before they zoom away. It's usually a small dog in a basket or with its paws balanced on the handlebars.


I like that the dog and the child are wearing almost identical expressions in this photo. "Take a photo, it will last longer. Oh, you are. RUDE."

"Zzzzoooooooom!"
And then on my birthday in Pai I saw this:


LOOK AT THAT FACE. 

They sat there while we took photos and I patted his big flat head and he drooled all over the headlight. 


Who's the best dog on a bike ever? You are! Yes, you are!
 And then a tiny Thai girl came out of the convenience store with whatever they were buying, somehow squeezed onto the back of the bike, and they zoomed off to be awesome somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment